1. Control Products is open for regular business and we intend to remain open to serve you for as long as we are able to do so. We are continuing to repair valves and process orders for all products, and, at this time, we have no indication that there will be any significant delays from our supply chains.
2. To the best of our ability, and in compliance with CDC guidelines, we have taken numerous measures to ensure the health and safety of our employees, which includes having over a third of our staff now working remotely to assist you. When you call our office, you will still be able to speak with any of our technical sales or customer service representatives, just as you normally would.
3. Obviously, this is an ever-changing situation that none of us has had to deal with before, so external factors may cause us to have to adapt our operations further in the future. We will keep you informed of any such changes.
“ The staff at Control Products makes my job so much easier. They really know their stuff and they are fun to work with. ”
- Griff R., Foreman, Mechanical Contractor
“ Control Products satisfied my plant expansion needs from equipment sizing to supplying a boiler, boiler accessories, heat exchanger, to the valves and gauges controlling the process.”
- Joe T., Maintenance Manager
“ On an old multi-addition, partial buried steam system, Control Products met me at the site and assisted with developing economical solutions."
- Lou T., Project Manager
“ I call Control Products every time because they ship assembled valves the same day!”
- Tim D., Project Manager
“ Whenever we need it, you guys always have it. I appreciate the prompt delivery too.”